Pharmacy Sales Associate Required In Canada operates a growing chain of more than 410 stores nationwide serving more than 1.2 million customers each day. Walmart Canada’s flagship online store, www.walmart.ca, is visited by 750,000 customers daily. With more than 85,000 associates, Walmart Canada is one of Canada’s largest employers and is ranked one of the country’s top 10 most influential brands. Walmart Canada’s extensive philanthropy program is focused on supporting Canadian families in need, and since 1994 Walmart has donated and raised more than $300 million to Canadian charities.
A Pharmacy Sales Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation
• Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
• Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
• Practicing the 3 Meter Attitude.
• Answering Customer calls promptly.
• Answering register calls promptly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mathematical Skills
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Basic Reading/Writing Skills
• Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols. Verbal Communication Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to maximize accuracy in the delivery of patient care.
Licensing & Other Qualifications
The Associate must complete all Wal-Mart Basic and Advanced Training Modules and classes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• The Associate is frequently required to stand or walk.
• The Associate uses his/her hands to handle merchandise and may be required to reach with his/her hands and arms.
• The Associate will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law