Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and managing the sales processes for an assigned team of Account Executives. Your role is to assist with quoting, ordering, account management, mailbox and call management, part requests, report generation including order fulfillment. You’ll become our AEs go-to for pre-sales & post-sales support functions, including pre-qualification of accounts, product pricing, research, configuration
What you’ll do at Insight:
• Work closely with Account Executive(s) to develop and grow assigned accounts by proactively contacting clients within the team selling model via phone and email.
• Proactive sales efforts to uncover new lines of business weighted towards the 4 solution areas and selling the full portfolio.
• Effectively cross-sell and upsell strategic technology offerings to meet the client enhanced business needs.
• Proactively submit deal registrations and other special pricing requests for qualified opportunities.
• Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling the company as a solution to business needs and Insight supply chain management as a service.
• Utilize question-based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software, and services.
• Converse effectively about all business issues, displaying excellent telephone and interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Shared responsibility with Account Executive to uncover net new opportunities.
• Provide backup coverage for AEs:
• Provide backup coverage for other designated accounts within a specified region, as required.
• Ensure all client orders are entered within the required SLAs.
• Ensure correct cost, pricing, part, quantity, billing, shipping, tax, ESD, and other contractual requirements are applied and/or captured on every order before the order is processed.
• Facilitate the release of all orders from any applicable holds in a timely manner.
• Monitor the backlog report for all orders to ensure timely shipment.
• Secondary sales support for order processing, project management and quoting.
• Well versed in the support for “Insight” business operations to Include Web, Labs, Financing & Asset disposal.
• Allocation of Support for AE to receive support and the management of the criteria, a minimum threshold of 500k GP and a number of measured metrics.
Benefits enjoyed by Insight’s teammates:
• Competitive base salary
• Great benefits: group insurance; life insurance, basic accident protection, long_term disability income replacement plan;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Continuous training and leadership development;
• Insight University;
• Wellness program: on-site fitness classes, wellness coach, on-site- massage;
• On-site cafeteria;
• Indoor garage;
• And much more!
At Insight, we provide an industry leading paid sales training program that provides the necessary tools to be well-versed in technology sales, customer service and Insight’s internal sales systems.